- Aesthetic alignment for one jaw (10 aligners) 2004€
- Alignment treatment for both jaws (2 x 14 aligners) 2884€
- Extensive alignment treatment for both jaws (2 x 21 aligners) 3904€
The prices include a 3D treatment plan, aligner trays, retainer trays and all dentist’s fees. Treatment plans are delivered via email with the price calculation of the entire treatment
Quality German aligner material and manufacturing method
- The German aligner tray material is very transparent and safe to use
- Our high quality manufacturing process ensures thin, invisible and comfortable aligner trays
- The flexibility of Lumiliners guarantees easy placement and removal
The Phases of the Lumiliner Treatment
Impressions and treatment plan
- At the first appointment impressions (either traditional of digital), bite registration, X-rays, extraoral and intraoral pictures are taken of the patient. See instructions HERE.
- Place an order in the Lumi Dental online ordering system and attach all the pictures in the order. If you prefer, you may also send the pictures via email of via Whatsapp to Lumi Dental. In this case, please include the order number in the message.
- After 3–5 days you will receive a treatment plan, which you can present to the patient, via email. Approve the plan by placing an order for the aligners.
Starting the treatment
- The aligner trays, the template trays, the tray removal tool and the aligner tray seaters are delivered to your dental office 2 weeks after placing the order.
- Prepare the teeth with inter-proximal reduction if the treatment plan calls for it.
- Bond the attachments into the teeth with the template aligners. See instructions HERE.
- Go through the treatment plan with the patient and set the date for the next control appointment. See patient instructions HERE.
Control appointments and intermediate preparations
- Control appointments should be scheduled every 6–8 weeks or according to the required amount of intermediate preparations.
Final control and retention
- When the orthodontic treatment is finished, remove the attachments with a tungsten carbide bur.
- Supply the patient with a retention tray to be worn 1–2 months.
- Discuss future retentive measures with the patient.
Upcoming Lumiliner Courses